Saturday, January 3, 2009

tick tock tick tock

Time is ticking away. I feel like Captain Hook in Peter Pan listening for that ticking crocodile! On Tuesday, weather permitting (we're supposed to get a 'wintry mix' Tuesday), Samantha will be heading back to her life in Kansas. It makes me sad but it is what it is. I like to think that there truly is a reason why our lives have taken the path they have in the past year. I still have no clue as to WHAT that reason is but I keep telling myself there's a reason. Hopefully someday it will be revealed to me!

I woke up before 5:30 this morning because my right knee was hurting. It still hurts and I don't know why. It was fine when I went to bed last night and I can't think of anything I did to injure it. Just looking at it it looks ok but it sure does hurt!

I actually scrapped a bit today! I know, I know! I've had a board book sitting almost finished for months and today I actually covered the front and back covers with paper and put some pictures on the inside covers. Some extras from our Lindsborg trip in August 2007 that didn't fit onto the pages. I just need to re-type some journaling (I didn't like how it came out the first time) and finish up the front cover and then it's finished. Yay!

1 comment:

jeanne said...

We need to see. You know we need to see!!!!