Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Heat wave!

Tomorrow it's supposed to hit 41 degrees! First they were saying 43 but I'll take anything above freezing at this point! We've been below freezing for over two weeks so I am very looking forward to 41!

I've been cleaning today so tomorrow I can go outside and run errands and enjoy the "warmth". And cleaning counts as exercise, at least in my world! And I jogged in place while watching The Biggest Loser this afternoon. Still stunned about that outcome! And thinking Jillian's team is a little shifty!

I can't show it yet because it's in the mail to someone who may read this but I pulled out my Versamark watermark pad and stamps and made a card for somebody. I got the idea from the Hero Arts website and then tweaked it to fit what I wanted. I felt self-vindicated for using things that have just been sitting there! And since I didn't get Christmas cards out I have an idea for a card design (tweaking yet another idea I saw at Archiver's) for Valentine's for my friends. It's supposed to drop below 20 again this week-end with a chance of another snowstorm on the way (nooooooooooooooo!!!) so I hope to work on that this week-end.

Enough rambling, on to mopping bathroom floors now but HOW 'BOUT THEM STEELERS?!?!? Can I get a whoop whoop?! (annoying radio commercial for some product I can't even remember!)

No comments: