Sunday, January 4, 2009

I'm so excited!

I talked to Mark about my idea, he thought it was a good one, and I just now finished booking my flight to Wichita and registering for Get Scrappy 4 online! Wahoooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! Normally it's Mark who's been the one to fly away someplace due to work or heading into PA but this time I'M the one running away for a few days! Now I just have to figure out how to pack my clothes and scrapping stuff into one suitcase so I don't have to pay for checking two of them! Guess Samantha's going to have to "Mom-clean" that apartment in a hurry in March!!!

2 comments:

Sarah :) said...

Michelle this is such exciting news!!!! We are gonna have a B-L-A-S-T! Guess I'd better get my butt in gear and get registered too, eh? Wonder if we know someone that can arrange for us to all sit together? *jab jab*

Give Mark a hug for all of us...he's not so bad afterall. ;)

Nikki said...

I can't wait to see you. I just need to get registered. If you can't fit everything into one suitcase bring a second one and I will reimburse you the cost. We want you to have a blast!!!!Love ya!