Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A year from now I hope to be.....

I'm borrowing this idea from a post I saw on the NSBR message board at twopeasinabucket.com. Basically instead of making resolutions of what you're going to start on January 1 you think about where you want to be next December 31, sort of a "see it and be it" kind of thing. I like this way of thinking better than New Year's resolutions!

So let's seeeeeeeeeeeee......... a year from now I hope to be:

1. Healthier! Thinner would be a great bonus from that but with my family's health history and some of the things I now have going on I really need to be HEALTHIER!

2. I hope to cut a big chunk out of our debt. I told Mark and the kids a few weeks ago that I thought we should go on a "no-spend" spree for January beyond buying gas, food and school lunches. I think I saw fear in the kids' eyes! But right after Christmas what else do they really need???

3. More fun/less stressed. I think I used to be somewhat of a fun person and I know I haven't been that person in many months.

4. More caught up in my scrapbooking! I have so much in supplies and so many years of photos and I hope a year from now I've actually scrapped a larger percentage of them than I did this year!

I'm sure I can think of more but there's my starter list anyway! So where do YOU hope to be on December 31, 2009????

1 comment:

a chick named Toni... said...

Happy New Year Friend! I am so glad you are enjoying your kiddos. Sounds like you needed that little lift huh. You and Mary need to talk...get eachother through this kids going home situation.

I like your resolutions. I think I need to do all of them as well. But I really think you need to put GS4 on your list too. *wink*