Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Tomorrow can't get here fast enough

My younger two children are on a last ditch effort to drive me insane so I can't board the plane I think! I'll spare you the details but I am sooooooooooo ready to get to Wichita where I can see the oldest child who remains steady in her effort to drive me insane and my friends. Just hanging out, cropping, talking, laughing with people who follow (Or who at least are used to) my random thought processes and that I enjoy being around.

Today I'm going to finish up cleaning the house and doing laundry. Am I the only person who feels compelled to do all that before going on a trip? It's not like Mark couldn't do any of it and it's not even like he asked or expected it to be done before I left but *I* feel the need to have it done. Do I expect it to still be clean when I get home? Bahahahahahaha I don't think they'll trash the joint but I don't see any of them jumping out of bed and grabbing a dust cloth or vacuum either! lol

I got my scrapping stuff for the crop into one of those plastic 12x12 boxes and an extra large ziploc bag. I showed it to Mark and he said "Wow! Really?" It does looks sparse but I'd rather spend money on supplies there than to pay for another bag at the check-in counter! I do think I'm actually ok though. I'm sure there's something I'll have forgotten but I think I did pretty well in packing! I'm scrapping all the pictures from Sam's first trip out here last summer. In theory I could actually run out of stuff to do but knowing myself I'm not worried about that!

3 comments:

~Samantha said...

OMG I'm so excited for you to get here!!!!!!! And if you run out of stuff I have stuff you can do :)

Sarah :) said...

Hooooray!! It's gonna be SO MUCH FUN!

Unknown said...

Have a GREAT time, Michelle! You deserve this getaway. :-)