Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Rainy day

What a difference a day makes in regards to the headache! It started to ease up a bit last night and this morning it's fading away. Aaaaaaaaaaah! It's been raining all morning as I figured it would be. I can predict snow with my headaches too! Such a talent to have, eh?!

Today the kids get out of school early due to teacher workshop days so soon Katie should be walking through the door followed by Robbie about an hour later. He has a friend coming over today after lunch. I'm sure Pokemon talk will be flying about the house and I won't understand 98% of it!

I have a pot roast going in the crock pot and if I say so myself it's smelling pretty darn good! I love using the crock pot. It's silly since I'm the one throwing the food into it in the morning but once the afternoon comes and I don't have to start thinking about heading into the kitchen and cooking I feel like I sort of got the afternoon off! It's the little things, people, the little things that get me through the day! LOL

No comments: