Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Is it Saturday yet?!

This is the week of the multitude of appointments. And just this morning I remembered I volunteered to help Robbie's math teacher with an ice cream party on Friday! So I guess it's a good thing I'm going to meet Mark for lunch and then hit the commissary down there and get some groceries today instead of my normal pay-day grocery run.

All this running around and getting myself and/or others all over the metro Indy area means I haven't had any time to work on packing for the crop next week. (YAY!!! It's NEXT WEEK!!!!) I know, I know...I've known about this for two months and have had plenty of time before this week to plan and pack but....wait for it.....you know what's coming....ARE YOU NEW?! Packing for a crop two months early?! I can't even wrap my head around that kind of thinking! ;-)

Robbie has a laser-tag birthday party to go to Saturday morning but then I THINK we actually have the rest of the week-end off! First time in almost two months! There's a slight chance we may be selling girl scout cookies (anybody need some???) on Sunday but I think that's a very slight chance. But from my post the other day you know how well trying to do anything scrap-related with everyone home works for me! Monday morning is my morning to volunteer at Katie's school library and then there's scouts Monday night. Now we're pushing into Tuesday and Wednesday and it has to be finished by Wednesday night because Thursday I'm "leaving on a jet plane"! Sing along, you know the words!

Back to one of the multitude of appointments this week, both the kids passed their dental cleanings with no cavitites! YAY! However, we have to make an appointment with an orthodontist for Katie. We knew it was coming but still doesn't prepare you for it! Ka-ching ka-ching The dentist showed me her panoramic x-ray and I see why he thinks some teeth may need pulled. They are crowded in there! And she has several baby teeth that are trying to hang in there for dear life. And I saw one of her permanent teeth in her upper gum that is coming in at an angle and is now up against the root of another tooth. So we have to get some space in there for that thing to come down before it messes up the roots of the other teeth. He also said it's not just her teeth out of alignment but her jaw as well. He started talking about "appliances" and Katie's eyes were getting bigger and she was looking scared so I did a slight head shake and he nodded in understanding and cut that conversation short for now. "We'll see what the ortho says and go from there." He has kids so he knows! lol

I'm still waiting for MY billion dollar bail out! Heck, I'd settle for a million!

1 comment:

jeanne said...

Love your spin on words.