Friday, December 19, 2008

It's officially Christmas

because, once again, I have caught the annual Christmas crud. I had hoped I'd get by-passed this year with all the other crap that's been going on but since Robbie's had it for over a week I figured my days were numbered.

I feel like my sinuses and all the area around my eyes are swollen to 10x their normal size and I can't breathe through my nose. I look mahvelous...ahem.

So if anyone has any good home remedies I may not have tried yet bring'em on!

1 comment:

Krissy said...

Do you do a sinus rinse? I have some friends who SWEAR by it. And I've been telling Richard about it for almost a year since he gets head/sinus issues so often. And finally his dr. recommended it to him and he started doing it every night about a week ago and it seems to be helping...or at least bring on a good laugh if we let Molly watch. ;)

P.S. They're purchase-able at Walmart or really anywhere that has a "pharmacy" dept.