Tuesday, December 16, 2008

It's sooooo cooooooollllllllllllld!

This has been covered in other venues before but let me say again for blogger world...ahem...I HATE COLD WEATHER!!! It literally makes me hurt. I think some of it stems from the hypothyroidism but whatever the cause I hate it! Now don't get me wrong I don't mind cool weather and even "oh it's nippy out there" weather but when it stays below freezing then I'm planning my hibernation evacuation! Right now it's snowing/sleeting with a wind chill of 11. I keep telling myself it could be worse and I could be in whichever northern plains state that I heard the wind chill was -48 this morning. Nope, I don't think so!

I read a great e-mail today from one of my online scrapping friends. Her son just turned 11 and told all his friends that he didn't want gifts for his party but rather unwrapped toys to donate to Toys For Tots instead. He collected 30 toys to donate! How inspiring is that?! What a great son they're raising! If he's doing this at 11 can you just imagine the good he's going to spread through the world as an adult? Yay Tara and Daniel!!!

No comments: