Thursday, October 15, 2009

the waiting is the hardest part

Sing along, you know you want to! Early Thursday morning and I still haven't heard one way or the other. But I'm surprisingly calm about it. If I get the job then great and if I don't get it then I'll be disappointed but I'll try to take it as that means there's something better out there. Eh!

Again it's a rainy, chilly day. A local weatherman said this morning we could not get another drop of rain or snow this year and still end the year above normal in rainfall. I've heard Seattle is beautiful but if this is what the majority of their weather days are like I could never do it! AND....there's a chance of snow flurries this week-end as it's supposed to get below freezing overnight! WHAT?!?!?! In October?!?!?! We went straight from muggy-running-the-a/c-temps to grab-a-sweater-break-down-and-turn-on-the-heat temps. Where were the jeans and a t-shirt weather days? If this is a sign of the winter to come then I'm afraid, very afraid!

But here are my three of the day (I know I'm not blogging every day but take what you get! lol)
I'm thankful for:

1. The boy's teacher this year
2. My computer that allows me to keep in contact with my friends
3. Samantha made cookies last night!

No comments: