Sunday, October 4, 2009

Blah

We're fighting the flu here but according to the half of the time accurate test at the doctors' office it's not swine flu. What is the point of a test that's only accurate half the time?! Just another of life's mysteries I guess!

Yesterday I thought I was getting healthy but today I feel like it kicked my butt all over again. But this time it feels like the baby elephant is trying to sit on my chest and I didn't have that last week. Ick.

Katie had to have seven baby teeth removed this week too. All at once. The stubborn little things did NOT want to come out on their own so the permanent teeth were hanging out the baby teeth. Not a great mix! She was a trouper there and is doing so much better now.

I'm just feeling blah and lonely and....and....again I say ick.

Not an exciting entry but that's all you're getting today!

1 comment:

jeanne said...

I so hope you feel better soon!!!