Friday, October 9, 2009

quick update

It's raining cats and dogs here this morning and has basically been raining since yesterday morning. We went straight from summer to brrrrrrrrisk fall and I'm not liking it! None of the jeans and a t-shirt and feeling fine in the fall sun while soft breezes blow over you! Straight from running the a/c to "Is tonight going to be the night we cave in and turn on the heat???" le sigh

But the phone interview must have gone well because I have an in person interview with three or four different people late this morning. After I get the boy onto the bus this morning I have to come back here and............gasp...........the horror...............IRON!!! Usually I try to get Mr. Retired Military Man to iron for me since after 23 years of ironing uniforms he does an excellent job! But he and the boy have a Webelos camping trip this week-end....in the rain and the cold.....so I didn't want to bother him with ironing my blouse while he was trying to pack them up for the trip.

I'm a little nervous but no where near what I think I should be. It's all happened so fast I guess I haven't had time to get nervous. I just filled out the online app on Monday!

So now I have to go get the boy (who has no fat on him to keep him warm in the rain and cold while camping....yes I can mulit-task...do an interview and worry about my kid!) up and going for school.

Happy Friday to you!

1 comment:

jeanne said...

I'm so excited for you. Let us know how it goes.