Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Big-a**ed spider!!!

I went downstairs to the kitchen after my last posting with the dogs traisping along with me. Belle started swatting at something on the floor (as best as a dog can swat!) and then I saw IT. One humongous, big-a**ed spider! I used a word that I don't normally use and then using Samantha's spider killing techniques grabbed the Mr. Clean and sprayed him until he was stunned and then I could use a shoe (Mark's of course, not mine!) and squished him. When you can HEAR the spider go "splat" you know it's one honkin' big spider! (Insert picture of me shuddering!)

So let me share the word with the Indiana bugs and rodents like I did with the Kansas ones, "Stay outside and I'll leave you be but cross over the threshhold into my house and you MUST DIE!"

2 comments:

jeanne said...

OMG, I hate those beasties. Love using Mark's shoe. ROFL.

Sarah :) said...

Death by counter-cleaner. What a way to go! *haha*