Sunday, October 12, 2008

5 Guys

A public post to tell Jeanne she was right once again! (She is truly one of the wisest women I know for so many reasons!) Mark, Robbie and I went to 5 Guys for supper last night after dropping Katie off for her scouting event. Like Jeanne said, definitely not a place to go when you're thinking healthy but OMG is it good! But I've learned that the next time I'm going for the "Little Cheeseburger" instead of the regular one! I thought Robbie was going to eat up all the fries, he kept talking about how good they were as he kept shoveling them into his mouth! He even said that if 5 Guys had a play area and a "happy meal toy" that that would be his favorite place to eat. He said we should eat there every week and I told him I didn't think our arteries would like that very much!

Oh and Kel, to further the "false advertising" there were SEVEN guys working at the one we went to! LOL

2 comments:

jeanne said...

Hey we all have to indulge once in a while. Good thing we don't have one in town says she of little will power. However, there is one close to Katie's campus . . .

Michelle said...

There is one five minutes from my house....so again I ask WHEN are you coming up??? ;-)