Thursday, January 21, 2010

I am a rock star!

Whose drawer balanced yet again? And WHO got her first referral for our mortgage banker today?! Yeah, that's right! ME!!!! We're supposed to get so many referrals each month anyway but right now there's a contest on and I have to get five in the next month. My second official day on the job (minus training) and I have a referral! Go meeee, go meeee!

Certainly helped turn my day around after the first two people I asked said they had already refinanced or just weren't interested.

And I have caught Katie's cold and feel like my head is stuffed with cotton balls and just generally feel cruddy but go meeee, go meeee!!!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Go Youuuuuuuu Go Youuuuuuu!!!!!!!

you ARE a rock star!! Like The Wrteched!

Michelle said...

Time for BIG FUN!