Friday, January 1, 2010

2010

I have high hopes for you, 2010! Your older sibling, 2009, had the grace to end on a positive note in my house but a good chunk of it was a naughty, mean spirited little year! But look at you, 2010, you even have a pleasant way to say your name, Twenty-Ten! Your two looks curvy and fun, your one stands tall and steadfast and your zeroes look like they're just chockful of hope, happiness and goodness! I think you are going to be a splendid year indeed! It's wonderful to meet you today!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

I could not agree more! I hope things are going well for you! I enjoy hearing about your new job.

a chick named Toni... said...

I just love your creative writing Michelle! You crack me up! So do you think that you will be able to head this way anytime in twenty-ten?