Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Here comes the snow again

You have to sing the title like Annie Lennox singing "Here comes the rain again"! We had a couple of days in the 40s but a cold front is coming through this afternoon. It's a rainy gloomy day and that's supposed to turn into snow. Thankfully it's not supposed to amount to much.

I still have the crud. I've talked to some people including the pharmacist assistant at CVS and apparently this garbage can last up to two weeks and it's not uncommon to feel better and then relapse. All I know is it better be gone by the time I head to Wichita for my cropping week-end! Oh my, I leave three weeks from tomorrow!? I need to get some sleep so I can see and think well enough to pack my scrapping supplies! Clothes are easy, it's the scrapping stuff I'll have trouble deciding upon!

I can't think of anything worth blogging about. Maybe tomorrow?

No comments: