Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Blog slacker

Over a month since I've blogged?! What has my vast audience done without my pearls of wisdom?! coughcoughhackhack...yeah, that last one was a little hard for me to swallow too!

I wish I could tell you I haven't blogged because I was too busy doing wonderful acts of humanitarism....orrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... traveling around the world....orrrrrrrrrrr....skipping down the lane with singing woodland creatures living a fairy tale life but sad to say...NOPE! It's just been a busy time.

The kids are now out of school for the summer so things may slow down a bit which would be nice! We took a Memorial Day week-end trip in to PA and Mark got to see his mom, siblings, his oldest two kids and their kids. Katie had a great time being Aunt Katie too. Busy jam-packed week-end and a few debates on how to pronounce the word "CREEK". And I stand by my saying a "crick" is what you get in your neck!

And now for a random (it's not really but I don't feel like going into details!) shout out to my friend, Jeanne. Who told me in an e-mail the other day that I'm strong. She said other nice things to me too but I needed that particular shot in the arm! Especially after spending several days feeling like I shouldn't be burdening anyone with my thoughts. I never think that about anyone else and tell people to stop being silly if they say it but for some reason it's ok for me to think it. I don't know! But Jeanne is one cool lady and also has one of the coolest blogs I've ever read! I want to be more like her! Thanks Jeanne!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

I agree! That Jeanne is one special chick! My forever cheerleader. I hope I can be even half the friend she is to me, to all of my friends.

And I agree with what she told you too. So there.

Glad to see you posting again! I got tired of stalking an unchanging blog. ;o)

Anonymous said...

Hillbilly language school. Visiting the relatives is always fun.

jeanne said...

We are women hear us roar!