Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hormonal Women Shouldn't Blog

Doesn't that sound like a great title for a movie?! Sounds like a Mike Nichols movie to me! I see the opening....a frazzled looking woman driving a tank in a big city and there in her sights is that annoying Mother Nature character from those stupid commercials! It would be "poifect" I tell ya, "poifect"!

So THAT being said....hee hee hee... I'm smacking my fingers today to not reply to a variety of FB statuses (statui???) today. There's no reason for me to take any of them personally but they're causing some reaction just the same. Sometimes I'm not a fan of maturity and would love to let loose with some catty remarks of my own but somewhere in my head that ol' fuddy-duddy reminds me that there are consequences of such actions. She's such a stick in the mud!

I'm starting my vacation/staycation. I should be h-a-p-p-y!!! (You have to spell that like you're cheering folks!) But Hormonal Woman is battling Fuddy Duddy Woman......where the heck does that leave ME?????? And thus I'm in a bit of a funk today. This too shall pass but probably not fast enough! ;-)

We're still waiting for the family doctor's office to get the insurance referral before the pediatric orthopedist's office will schedule an appointment. That's not helping the HW vs FDW wars either! lol

And so I shall stop blogging and go on to figure out the closing scene for the aforementioned movie!

3 comments:

jeanne said...

lol, makes for great visuals. Love it!!!

a chick named Toni... said...

I just love reading your ramblings! You always bring a smile to my face!

Shupes said...

FaceBook Allways gets people in trouble, one way or another!