Thursday, June 10, 2010

Stupid is as stupid does

Conversation with Katie today....

Katie "So how was work? Any stupid people today?"

Me: "Just me."

Katie: "Mooooooooooooooooooooooooooom, you're NOT stupid!"

First let me point out that it's my 13 yo saying I'm not stupid. A notable feat in and of itself! lol

Secondly, I know I'm not stupid but I just feel that way a lot at work. I really feel like I'm thinking through all the things I need to before I do something but it's still been an "interesting" few weeks. And I should note that no one I work with/for is treating me like THEY think I'm stupid and I was told that I'm harder on myself than my supervisor ever would be. But I still hate feeling stupid! Yes, I know, NO ONE likes feeling that way! Some MIGHT, MAYBE, PERHAPS say that I have some control issues. Ha, ha, ha, I scoff at that! ;-) I don't have control issues, I just want to know it all! Where's the problem in that?!?

No comments: