Friday, June 11, 2010

I actually scrapped!



Ok, it's been a work in progress for a few weeks but I just finished it last week. I always want to scrap but can't seem to sit down and do it for some reason.

But anywho.......last year we got free tickets to the 4th of July Indianapolis Indians ball game. Of course a weird weather front came through and it was a chilly monsoon all day long. We decided to head down there anyway since there was a "chance" that the rain would let up.....it didn't! At one point the cement steps on one part of the bleachers was the backdrop for a lovely waterfall! We were all soaked and miserable but it was still kind of fun!
As for the layout...I bought the "baseball" sticker but I made the question mark and the "rainfall!" using my Cricut and Glossy Accents. How is it I have never used the GA before??!! That stuff is so cool! It makes me want to make all kinds of glossy stickers! lol Oh, and I used tiny Doodlebug rub on letters on the baseball too.