Friday, August 22, 2008

No scrapping zone

I haven't scrapped in the past couple of days due to cleaning Wednesday and errands yesterday. I feel like that layout is mocking me on the table over there! "You don't know how to finish meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" (Hmm, should I be concerned I've gone from having conversations with Belle and Daisy to having them with my scrapping stuff???)

All week I have been eating healthfully. I cut out all the junk food snacks with the exception of one Coke (down from two a day) and eating a couple of pieces of Robbie's birthday cake over the week. Normally I'm a stress eater and this week I've avoided all the M&Ms, chips, etc and have been eating fruits and carrots. So yesterday I go to the doctor for a follow-up on my upper respiratory infection two weeks ago feeling sure I had lost at least a pound. According to their scale I was .12 ounces short of a pound! That's just not fair! The nurse said they don't record ounces for adults so according to my chart I DID lose a pound. She got an eyeroll on that. The doctor asked me if I had been exercising as well and I told her "Ok, let's go over this again!" She laughed and told me to add exercise. There's no justice in the world, I tell ya!

Today I'm feeling a little wiped out so I don't think much is going to get accomplished today in the scrapping world either. That's ok, I don't think anything else around here will get accomplished either!
;-)

5 comments:

jeanne said...

rofl. Your crack me up. And for the record, layouts do sit there and mock. "You can't find the perfect embellishment .. nana, nana, boo boo" Why are called crafts???? Because they are crafty!

Nikki said...

You are always a ray of sunshine for me. Layouts always mock me as well. I need to get working on them, but I am just too tired. We love ya!

a chick named Toni... said...

I am picturing this scene of a scrapbook page mocking you...lol! Jeanne is a funny chick too! I love it...

Sarah :) said...

Well I'm glad for your sake that it's just a layout mocking you...because my entire ROOM mocks me!!! "Why are you even sitting in here? You're accomplishing squat! Turn off the tv and go to bed!" *haha*

Kelli said...

Oh girl, layouts mock me every day of my life. You would not BELIEVE how many unfinished layouts I have sitting in my house. I think (for me at least) it's a procrastination thing. I'm great at STARTING projects....finishing them? not so much. ha!