Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Westward ho!

I go to work in a bit and then after work Samantha and I will be hitting the road. Mark and the kids are going to come over with Sam in her car and pick up the van and then we'll jump into evening rush hour traffic--oh the joy of that timing. @@ Sam seems to think she can drive the night away. I'm useless once it's dark thanks to the kerataconus and no night vision so things could get interesting tonight! We'll make it at least to St. Louis but she wants to push further. We'll see what happens. I have visions of her being juiced on Amp and my wondering how I can safely knock her out and get some peace and quiet! lol

I have mixed emotions about going. I'm excited to see Mary and Sarah and everyone but feeling guilty about leaving too. Katie has a busy schedule these days which means Robbie will have to ride along as Mark ferries her about. Which they would all say it's no big deal but it's just the tip of the Mommy guilt iceberg. We'll all survive though and Mark already told them it was Ci-Ci's for supper tonight so they were pretty happy about that!

So look out, Wichita, I'm on my way!

1 comment:

Sarah :) said...

Wooohoooo!!!! Please drive carefully (wow, when did I turn into your mommy? *haha*). We're gonna have a blast this weekend!