Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Donut Whole



This place didn't open until after I had moved away but it was while Sam still lived in Wichita so she was able to check it out and wanted to show it to me while we were in town. We went around noon on Friday and the light coming in the windows was AMAZING! It was an ameteur photographer's dream! Such a cool, ecclectic place! I asked the woman behind the counter if she minded if I took photos and she said they had photography students in there snapping away all the time. I would have liked to take more time and take some more artsy-fartsy shots but Sam was making her way for the door!

We went back Saturday evening with Sarah. It was getting dark and cloudy so the lighting wasn't as good but the donuts were just as good as they were Friday! This is not your ordinary donut! Interesting flavors and combinations and all made fresh right there! YUMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!! They also have live music some nights too. It was such a cool place and I wish it was closer to me but maybe with as good as those donuts were it's a good thing it isn't! And no, I do not know what a rooster has to do with donuts but there were a lot of the little guys decorating the place!