Saturday, August 7, 2010

Attending the symphony, dahling

I don't know why I feel the need to talk in a voice that is MY interpretation of an actress playing some hoity toity part in a 1950's movie when I talk about the symphony but I do. Pretending I'm cultured or something I guess! LOL But anyway, dahling, tonight my family is attending the symphony, go ahead and be fabulously impressed! "How is she getting her children including an almost 10 yo boy to the symphony???" you ask? Ok, I'll admit it....it's Video Games Live! Music from video games with scenes from those games playing on a big screen behind the symphony! And now you know the truth about how cultured I really am...not! LOL I looked up some videos on YouTube to get an idea of what we'd be seeing and Robbie was hiding his head under a blanket and pillow. "I don't want to hear or see it and ruin the show, Mooooooooooooooooooom!!!"

Now I wonder....is it permissible to take your camera into the symphony??? Or would that prove how uncultured I really am?! LOL

No comments: