Wednesday, June 15, 2011

It's been a long time!

I had to pull away the cobwebs to get here, it's been so long! Is anyone even out there anymore? I've been living in semi-cyber hermit mode except for playing Frontierville via Facebook and throwing out the random pithy comment here and there. Like everyone else, life just started piling up on me and settling on the frontier was just the easiest way to go! Not so sure it's the most mentally healthy way to go according to some but what are you going to do?!

Just thought I'd kick the dust off and see if anyone's still out there. Sometimes these rambling thoughts in my head bubble over and need a place to go!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

::waving:: I'm here! :-) Ramble away.

jeanne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jeanne said...

patiently waiting . . .

Marcia L. Brown said...

Hi, Michelle! I still get updates on what you are reading. I wish I could make myself read a book now and then. Mostly I read articles on blogs or online magazines.

It's fun to see you on FB and read the funny things you write about your family happenings.

I'll try to check out your blog more often. I'm so glad you are healthy now. God bless!