Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Hey Kelli, look!!!

It's been so long since I've blogged that I wasn't sure I remembered my password! I thought I had forgotten it and then realized that someone had turned the numbers lock key off. @@ But just for my friend, Kelli, I wanted to post something so I can say "There! I blogged!"

I go from thinking I have nothing entertaining to write so this little corner collects cobwebs to I still have nothing entertaining to write but let's share it with the world anyway! (Hey, I never forced any of you to click your way over here to read my ramblings now did I??? )

Life has been a roller coaster ride lately but hopefully I'm headed in the right direction to take care of some of that with my appointment with the allergist next week. Apparently while living in my head dealing with my own "doctor drama" I've been missing some drama going on around me. You know what? I have no problem with that! I used to feel like I had to know everything but the older I get the less that urge hits! And the more I'm able to let some of the family drama go as well. It's no fun for people if they don't have an audience...or so I've heard! I hope that's true but even if it isn't...not my problem!

So there's my teaser of a blog and Kelli, I'll try not to have it be months before I blog again!

No comments: