Wednesday, July 29, 2009

It's the end of the day

and I am oh, so glad it is! Today was another rough appointment day. This doesn't feel like the right forum to go into detail....so why bring it up, you may ask. I guess to ask for some prayers. I feel like I've lost a former sounding board area and I don't want to bother anybody with all this "schtuff", because it can be heavy schtuff, so I'll just ask for some prayers, if you don't mind. And ask you don't judge me too harshly if you see me on the evening news with the announcer saying "Indy Metro Area Mom Goes Bonkers!" ;-)

I just sat here trying to think of what else to write about and this week it all seems so negative! Sheesh I say! I had to take Daisy back to the vet because she had diarrhea all week-end. All their tests came back negative so they're treating the symptoms which meant more expensive medicine plus she needed another 'scrip for the heartworm medicine so there was another $180. OUCH! She's been an expensive doggy this month!

Good news is Samantha got hired as an assistant manager at The Children's Place last week! So I found something good to say but it's HER news not really mine so let's think some more..........

Well, it IS the end of the day so that's good!

2 comments:

lelaine said...

I am sorry things are not going so great this summer. I am very sorry that you think you have lost your "sounding board". I, for one, miss hearing from you!! Tell Samantha CONGRATS on the job. From my past retail days, I know that Children's Place is a fun place to work and great experience. Take care!
Elaine

Kelli said...

You have my prayers!

All the time!

Love you.